Add resistance to anything from rehabilitation to muscle toning, pilates, yoga, even physical therapy exercises with GenerationFit’s Medium Resistance Flat Band. Premium elasticity and durability guaranteed.
With the reliable resilience provided by GenerationFit’s flat bands you can use the bands safely and easily to meet any fitness objectives. Offered in 3 levels of resistance or purchased as a set.
GenerationFit offers ideal flat band accessories, sold separately. The accessories consequently allow you to work from different angles, increasing range of motion while working more muscle groups.
Benefits Of Using Flat Bands:
Versatility – Adding flat bands into your workout will bring you countless supply of exercise options.
Affordable, so upgrading to a stronger band as you gain strength is easy to do. Certainly a good value for your money.
Flat bands provide variable resistance. As you exercise, the motion causes you to work against the driving force of resistance of the band. Which means, as you do that bicep curl, other muscles are being asked to stabilize you for support. Core muscles and additional muscles that provide assistance are recruited throughout the workout.
A proven form of strength training. Flat bands go beyond therapy and rehab, use them for muscle gain, toning, functional training, pilates, yoga, core and flexibility exercises.
GenerationFit’s Flat Resistance Bands come highly recommended by healthcare professionals.
Flat Bands Versus Weights:
• More affordable than weights
• Reigning champ of versatility
• Safer on joints and tendons – Bodies LOVE resistance bands because there is less joint compression
• Uses full range of motion
• Ideal for functional training
• Strengthening and building those core muscles
• Strengthening stabilizing muscles and improving balance
• Takes up less storage space than weights
• Light and portable, travels well
• Ideal for injury rehabilitation
• Works every muscle group in the body
CAUTION and CARE:
• Do not stretch more than 3 times it’s natural length.
• Prior to each use, check band for any damage or tears to avoid breakage during exercise.
• Avoid exercising on rough, abrasive surfaces. Avoid contact with sharp objects.
• Always store in a dry, cool location.
• Avoid storing in direct sunlight and in extreme temperatures.
• To clean, wipe with damp cloth.
• This product CONTAINS LATEX which may cause an allergic reaction for some people.